pieniä ajatuksia

Elämästä. Maailmasta. Asioista, joita muut eivät edes huomaa.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Pictures

There's been no pictures in my blog for ages. Blahblahblah, just endless stories for months now. So here's a picture. What can I say, only in the UK would you get a) hot & cold water coming out of separate taps and b) a sticker warning you that the water coming out of the hot one will actually be hot. Madness, absolute madness!

This picture is a part of my collection of absurd signs and bits of text in odd places around the world. Unfortunately, my favourite one's not on my computer so I can't add it here. At a supermarket car park Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin (don't ask!) there was a tiny bit of road leading to the street from the car park. Within maybe 15 metres on that tiny bit of road there were three (3) signs just a few of metres apart saying " No stopping, standing or parking". Then there was a stop sign. Only in America, bless them for their stupidity.

I started my blog just over a year ago by listing 5 strange habits I have. I suppose collecting silly pictures counts as a sixth one but that's it then, that's all my secrets out in the open.

And, once again, I've updated the link list on the right. Among the new links is for example the God FAQ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home